Wednesday, September 06, 2006

and now i realize...

shame on me...

when i mention soo bluntly that im not doing this for people,i write a post that is directly dedicated to people...VERY tipical fof me....i say i wanna do something...and there goes every obstacle in the world to stop me from going through with it...i mention i'll never do something...and somehow end up doing it...thats why i have to keep my mouth shut!...i SHOULD have!...thats where the "speechless" came from aslaan!
(still hostile..)
anyway...looks like most people dont know what happened to the towers of Jordan gate a couple of weeks ago....which is weird,u can usually find whatever happens in Amman in blogs...but this was....obscured....?
well..not anymore...
so...i dont know which friday was that...mum woke me up around 6:45 a.m. telling me one of the towers is on fire...i immediatly got up...grabbed the camera...and went upstairs to get good shots...she said it had been going on since 6:00 a.m....maybe before...she heard people screaming...huge masses falling....thank God...no one was hurt...since it happened and ended before workers got there....at 7....which is also beyoond weird...friady morning...6:00 a.m....??!
there were theories about it....
my brother then went out there...n took more pictures of it...but.........his were soo much different than mine!!
There goes my brothers shots....:


i really dont know whats burning...maybe part of 'el-toobar'...though im almost sure it wasnt of wood....


after the fire was put down,it looked just the same,with some black stains.
Hopefully,there were no serious damages....they are supposed to use fire-resistant materials for huge projects like that............right?!

aand....B)
"one of" my stupid sleepy shots....i went up there...n took pictures for the wrong tower-thinking it was over and im shooting the damages-...thats when i realized i never really woke up...n went back to sleep...'sigh'

7 Comments:

Blogger mohammad alQaq said...

it's alright dozz, never too late, this is a good one :-)
You really live very close, so hamdella 3al salmeh!

But it's so sad that you didn't catch the fire at the beginning, which is around 5:20 am, at that time it was unenviable, just like a real huge explosion (maybe you can tell from the pix in my post)

And by the way nothing happened to any person elhamdella, that's what they said in the news :-)

12:26 AM  
Blogger Abed. Hamdan said...

i think that blogging is to write whatever u want to write, and whatever u have in mind, it's never for people!

there are fires everyday in irbid, dunno why

1:27 AM  
Blogger Dozz said...

mohammad,
allah ysalmak..though the only danger i was subjected to was tripping and falling over the stairs for i was walking(and taking pics!!)in my sleep..:p
news..i could've sold these!

abed,
i contradict myself on that matter..
i guess u can always write n do whatever u want,why publish it if it wasnt for people?
feedback?
acceptance?
spreading the benefits?
still confused.

1:56 AM  
Blogger Abed. Hamdan said...

Some times I feel better when I publish my thoughts..

and it depends on what im going to publish, I sometimes want to discuss something with people, but sometimes I publish things for myself, and only for myself, but getting people opinions on personal matters is something useful sometimes. Besides, I personally feel more comfortable when everybody knows (roughly) "everything" about me, you know , It feels good when u have nothing to hide :)

im not that brave, I didn't publish everything, I still have secrets that I wish I could have the courage to share one day!

2:17 AM  
Blogger Dar said...

Loooool u pictured the wrong tower , hahaha u r amazingly funny !

Anyways i am stealing the pictures ! and linking u !

CheeerZ!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mlb jerseys
canada goose outlet
maillot football pas cher
off white shoes
ralph lauren outlet
pandora charms
jordan shoes
converse trainers
ugg boots clearance
kate spade outlet

6:37 AM  
Blogger 5200 said...

0824jejeCe sont chaussures adidas femme zx 700 certainement les défis identiques qui peuvent air jordan sc 1 pas cher faire face à l'équipe virtuelle asics gel lyte v rouge noir multiculturelle de Nike. La variance baskets basses air max 1 essential femme nike culturelle peut avoir une grande Adidas Zx Flux Femme Blanche supériorité dans le travail sur air jordan 1 carmine l'équipe. La semelle intermédiaire nike internationalist femme blanche grise en Phylon avec l'unité Nike basket nike presto garon 36 Zoom donnera un pied bien amorti.

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home