Friday, July 28, 2006

L'art des pied

yes!..there IS such a thing....(at the purple shelll)
I just realized i can express the past 5-6 months by...welll...hmmm...feeet?!
naturally...there's more..

testing my symmetry....

last week at uni....group feet-hug?
Statics....at equilibrium..
cousin at my sister's shower party
yaya at shower party...in her shoes that are just like dozz's....what else could a child ask for??!
cousin's daughter at shower party..hers..on the other hand..resemble the agony of mankind...
me...drenched in...
"bare" feet at wadi rum...
uncle...m3'rrez at rum...:p
i found some hands...but not as good...
The faculty of business administration at the JU...this summons it up!...visiting my best friend there...
me getting weird one night....everyone had slept...n i was working right after sister left...
Somebody was packing...but...natharan ila 5at el baas illi nfata7 la canada recently...i cant be sure miin!
My friend's shoes......which i WILL get...eventually...
loong ago...at my friends car...waiting for my cocktail from lubnani snack...:)
the day after i got home from canada....u can tell im still dizzy....of what happened...and what was yet to happen...
well...this explains my technicolor feet...the sun's only shining on mine.
naan was still there.....during wedding preparations....
i was as pale as my feet....last semester....
ka'kootiii's.....they look better without the sandals...u should listen to my friend describe the non-existing curves....

6 Comments:

Blogger Al Ramahi said...

So now it is all about feet?

5:00 PM  
Blogger Dar said...

What is up with all of these feetS all over the net !!

CheeerZ!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Dozz said...

ramahi,
always been...
u dont get a collection like mine just like that...3)
dar,
8)
where?!?

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can smell the feet from here man

6:50 PM  
Blogger Dozz said...

B)
coward

8:20 PM  
Blogger Abed. Hamdan said...

!!

LOL

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home