Friday, September 29, 2006

...ur rolling too,with some new lover

  • I look at her...and i want to drop everything to spend as much as i could with her.
  • Im working...and im planning to teach myself each and every graphics software that exsists.
  • im shopping...matching clothes 'suddenly!' dont seem all that bad... and im determined my days of going out with what everybody(except me) would define as pajamas..are OVER!
  • Im downtown...and i wanna sit on some stairs and never get up.
  • I remember God.....and nothing seems worht it anymore.
  • I see a sketch...and the right thing is to isolate myself someplace til i get over whatever that is thats keeping me from holding a pencil or taking out the water color set.
  • I hear the word 'Architecture'....and life is architecture.
  • I see a palestinian child...and im about to throw myself there to fight.
  • I feel music...and im a loooser for not playing in some band.
  • i read a book...and my home's set looks absurd...i should be traveling around the world.
the list goes on and on...
...do i really have to chose?

7 Comments:

Blogger Al Ramahi said...

First of all Hiiiii :)

Second of all can you elaborate more? For example who is 'Her' in your first point. In your 5th point I really, definately want to know more...

11:48 AM  
Blogger Dozz said...

hey :)
elaborating,
her is mum...
u know when u get all religious and spiritual,and ur at peace with urself and the whole world that no matter what happens,there's this lost gaze with a hint of a smile on ur face..?
thats five.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Al Ramahi said...

Well all i can say is that you are totally right! Totally!!

Being 'all religious and spiritual' is the best thing any human being can do. When you fear God, you fear nothing and no one else, it truely is the best feeling ever!!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI ... LSD and you will have all of that come true ;)

Joking ...

1) So do I, with "them" instead of "her"
2) Trying to learn how to use a silly CAD thing these days ,It's lame compared to other packages!
3) Matching clothes gives me hard times. My old good trick of matching white top with anything else seems to work for me all the time
4) Downtown? Traffic jam
5) Masha2allah .. inshallah dayman
6) Sketches? I see them all around the place all the time ... A new sketch means a new headache for me
7) True.. lets expand it to : Life is all about design , design validation and modifications all the time
8) Same here
9) Tuning to one of my favorite now .. Planet of New Orleans
8) But still amusing :)

Have a nice day .

8:27 AM  
Blogger Dozz said...

so.
i had to google it,turns out its some pill...hmm,5allina sober.
bs wallah i was going to mention the white top thing,i have 'my clothes',and 'the white tops'!
what i meant was i hate clothes that match,i prefer contrasting colors and styles B)

nice thing u did here.go ahead people.
and..have a nice day urself.

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's nice Dozz...
&
I like this place :)

10:27 AM  
Blogger eman said...

very nice :)

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home