Thursday, May 25, 2006

W A I T !


..hold on...
nobody shoots nobody...B)
This is proof that life can change in a split second...i cant believe this is actually happeneing!!...im not supposed to say anything to anyone...but i'll explode if i dont talk...n lets face it..none of u knows anything about me...so just say mashaAllah...might happen to u as well....3)
see,
i was depressed,tensed (again!),overloaded,emotionally most of all.I did submit my final project last week,n i was supposed to submit the 3D model on sunday,i had no desire what-so-ever to move a muscle!!...seriously,nothing would make me move....i tried...real hard...
'c'mooon...it'll bring out the design...will look soo gud!....its just something ur supposed to do,something to do instead of sitting around doing nothing..........................nothing!

i just couldnt convince myself that if professor said he wants a 3D model then i should give him one!!thats....weird!...i know...:p
ba3dein a model "after"all the architectural drwawings......mmm.....lame!...
plus,the fact that my sis is getting married in 2 weeks...
aaah...how do i begin...its soo hectic...her fiance is not here...trillions of stuff to take care of....i wanted to help her out....or at least keep her company....n i had uni...finals coming up(finals are a whole other story!)....n the sad fact that she's going to live abroad so i wanted to spend as much as i could with her....

soo many details!

i couldnt take the pressure.

i wanted this phase to end soo badly...yet i didnt want anything to move....coz i dont wanna lose my sis...:'(....
i cant imagine how will it be when she leaves...
my other sister did get married...n i did suffer...but i had this other sister to console me....since then,we shared everything,i always say im not into the idea of sharing everthing,i like being alone sometimes...bs she wouldnt leave me...she.....im about to cry...so 5alas!

all of a sudden...a call....at midnight...7 minutes,or less,n i dont have to deal with any of those things anymore!
.
.
.
I have to be in Canada next week

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dozz.

May god help you. Sometimes things go hectic but I am sure you are brave enough to face everything. Ok, I don't know you well , and this is true , but I trust my strength as a human being and consequently I trust yours.

Inshallah Kheir.

It might be a bit late but I can help you in your 3D model and the drawings if it's CAD.

Good luck

9:45 PM  
Blogger Peter Shea said...

Dozz,

You do 3D work? Have you considered e-learning projects?

8:11 PM  
Blogger Dozz said...

fadi,
i just saw this,n ur way too sweet,u know that?even my friends didnt offer me that,wellll,probably because they had their own work to do..8)
i'll get past this,alive,hopefully,i believe God wouldnt give me more than i can take.....
thanks for this 'decent,honest' push..i really appreciate it.

21....
i do 3D models for my architectural designs,whn i have to!
as for e-learning,im not sure i get what u mean?

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home