Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bliss

I did mention i cant shut me up...so this is beyond me...im talking!

Well,bliss may not be exactly the word here....but when u really think about it...its true..even for a split second!...then one goes back to whining and complaining...:/

I have no idea why,but i've looking at everything in my life as a blessing recently...even the little insignificant things that most people take for granted.....which made me realize how dependant i am on those things...im stressed out now having to admit that im dependent on people and stuff.....would i like to change that?!...i dont know,im not sure....sometimes its a great feeling knowing that someone will always be there....that someone will do the "worrying" for u concerning certain things...or sometimes its something...some machine....enough of this!!!...lets be specific!

I've come to realize not everyone has cute warm pajamas to sleep with,in a huge cozy bed of their own,in their own bedroom....the luxury of sleeping in a safe home,surrounded by people to protect u no matter what....and not asking for anything in return....i always think about that on rainy day...i think about those who are sleepless in a damp cold place...thinking about tomorrow....the whole idea of being able to sleep in the first place...and not having too many worries to keep u up all night is pricless!...el-7amdiulallah...

im thinking now how dependent i am on my mobile,that little thing that wakes me up eveyday...also...whenever i want....no obligations or pressure to consider...(except for my 8 a.m. lecture!which i can no longer skip...grrr!)...my whole day would start with a mess if that alarm clock in my mobile didnt wake me up!....not to metion the boiler's timer that gets it turned on on time so i'd enjoy my bath in the morning...it would be sooo annoying if i had to wake up...turn it on...and wait!
That of course brings me to another gift....WATER!....i can actually take a bath whenever i want!!!....i never think about this!....which by the way helps me stay clean...its really sad that some people have no choice but to put up with their bad smell coz they cant afford water!...

so i wake up,n i get to do whatever it is i wanna do in a "clean bathroom"....cleaned every single day...thanx to the maid!....aaaah!...donht even get me started on that....i'd be miserable if i had to clean it myself every now n then!...or do the dishes....i HATE housework!!!!...i dont really dig our maid..she's got the weirdest character ever!...but i admit i owe her....she really helps me out...

now im blessed with a clean bathroom...in which i find a soap,a toothpaste...and a leave-in conditioner (the main benefit here is for people,i dont mind my hair going nuts!) ....i wont even get started on those products....i feel spoiled talking about them.

then all i have to do is have a cup of coffee...which i cant function without!....how silly is that,ha?!!...dependent on a cup of coffee....!!!..still,its not an option for some.

now im heading to my room,to get dressed...B))))....u probably know where im getting at...my closet!!!!....well....thinking about it...i dont have a lot of clothes!!!...seriously...but i cant say the same about my shoes,which are aaalll over the house!.....i really hate the fact that i get what i want most of the time....im not being ungrateful....but....i know this is not going anywhere good...n im wont do any self-therapy and be the one to a put a end to that!...na na....thats just dump!....all im saying is that i appreciate the fact that i had two pairs of shoes brought to me from the other part of the world.....oooh my....im way too picky!!!..thank God my parents can afford me.

Thank God im studying exactly what i want....thank God i've got everything i need to excel....thank God i have a mother that worries about me n cooks me a different meal each n every day(n im mean enough not to eat sometimes)....thank God i have a car to get me where i wanna go and enough money for fuel(thats BIG!)....thank God a have a father who keeps on telling me not to worry about anything...thank God i had those parents while i was growing up to teach me how to think(still in that phase..;/)....thank God i got my sisters and brothers,who are like a second me!i can never imagine life without them....thank God i have loyal,amusing,honest,easy-going,fun-loving friends....thank God i have an mp3 player to keep my company when im just sick of people!

not everyone has the luxury of doing nothing at all whn they feel like it (starting my sis,who has two kids!)...most people do not enjoy their freedom....not eveyone can screw up sometimes and know they're not gonna be judjed for it...not everyone can eat whatever they want(if they could eat in the first place)......and most of all...not eveyone is normal,healthy!!!....

I never want to be dependent, i'd cut myself out of anyone or anything if i even doubt im addicted to it...at least that what i say...i'd like to be able to live a perfectly normal life armed with nothing but myself....
but.....facing the truth...


So Dependent....so Protected....so Spoiled.....and SOO BLESSED!

8 Comments:

Blogger Abed. Hamdan said...

Oh Allah ! You should keep saying 7amdolellah ! And I should keep saying Masha'allah LOL

I LIVE ALONE WITH NO PARENTS OR BROTHERS OR SISTERS, I HAVE NO ONE TO DO ME ANYTHING,

AND I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING, CUZ PEOPLE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT IM MR.PERFECT

you'd better remove this delete,
balash ye7sedooki :P kidding :)

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya5ti 3alek enta ya abed

8:05 PM  
Blogger Abed. Hamdan said...

anonymous: ya5ti ?? your sister ?? why ??
lol !

8:58 PM  
Blogger Dozz said...

whats going on here B/ ?

10:14 AM  
Blogger Abed. Hamdan said...

Dozz: I wish I could know :)

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abed knows me.. bas 3m btghshman

2:24 PM  
Blogger Abed. Hamdan said...

anonymous: No, bsara7a i was not sure if it was you, bas today wa22a3tek w et2akkadet at the LAB

HaHaHaHaHa :P :P :P :P

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Masha2 allah :)

Few people praise the Lord for his blessings. I agree with everything you said , except that you are spoiled since you are grateful to God for all of that.

Very Nice blog.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home