Saturday, April 01, 2006

i just passed through this crazy impulsive moment,i deleted my blog,wanted to start a whole new one...expressing myself through ANYTHING but words....then i realized there's no way in hell i can keep my mouth shut!...if my whole family cant shut me up...u think i can???!!!

so now im analyzing what happened...why did i delete my blog?
i felt exposed.
i wrote a loot of personal thoughts....n i dont usually open up easily....i need to trust the person im dealing with.....completely!....its either i trust u...or i dont!....n in this case...i dont even know u!....thats something i need to get over.
why the speechless blog?
im an architect-to-be.....a designer....designers dont need words i believe....

why am i doing this all over again?
lets see...
am i a gud writer?...nop
would i like to meet new people?...i dont think so
would i like to be heard?...nt really...
i got nothing to do?...hell no!!!...8/

but on second thoughts...maybe my subconcious would like some of all the obove....i'de like to improve my 'self expression' skills....meeting different mentalities is not all that bad....n having people read my thought might be useful to me and who knows...i might be useful after all...people might find what i write inspiring...encouraging....controversial....welllll...usually it'll be offensive....i know me...im always against the norm....the usual....the tipical...
but i never have nothing to do....."there's no pleasure in having nothing to do...the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it".....that's me!
soooo..im gonna do this.....im gonna start something n go through with it for once.....personal?...who cares?....i got nothing to be ashamed of.
welcome to my blog!

2 Comments:

Blogger Abed. Hamdan said...

Dozz: Let me tell you something, one thing i like about your previous blog, and about this post, is that they are "real" and honest. You've just expressed a situation I faced last semester, when i started my blog. some of my friends read it, they asked me why are you writing about your life ?? who cares about it ?? do you really have free time to waste ??
My answer was: I wrote them to myself, Im expressing my thougths to myself, not to anybody else. This is my life, and I feel so good when i read some old posts of mine, It's like revisiting the memories of my own. Im a bad writer too, and my English ain't that good, but I don't care :)
some of my close friends asked me about some posts of mine, I wrote some secrets of my life, without details, they asked me, and I didn't answer, and I asked my friends not to ask a lot about my posts, it's my personal life, It's none of their business.
I will not delete any of my posts, It's my life, and I really feel happy when some people understand my posts and comment on them, it feels good to share some personal thougths, specially when my friends don't understand them, or when they think they are silly.

This is a good post, keep up the good work :)

3:57 PM  
Blogger Dozz said...

merciii!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home